The tall aspect ratio is also why the top of the display is so hard to reach one-handed, as mentioned earlier. Almost a year after the initial announcement of the Black Shark 4 Pro in China, the smartphone is set to come to UK shores. With a flick of the textured side key, a side trigger button pops up. Appearance-wise, the Black Shark 4 Pro inherits most of what its predecessor had to offer.
- To ensure the above two worst cases do not happen, smartphones keep the temperature at a limit by throttling the processor, screen, and battery.
- This will allow the phone’s 4,500mAh battery to be filled in under 15 minutes.
- When not in use, with just a click, the triggers disappear seamlessly back into the edge of the Black Shark 4 Pro.
- We also website factor in the charger method support to create a score.
- You can copy and return files, install and uninstall applications, execute shell commands, and solve multiple problems.
- The Black Shark 4 official price in the Philippines is ₱24,950.00 for the (6GB + 128GB) variant, ₱26,990.00 for the (8GB + 128GB), ₱29,990.00 (12GB + 128GB), and ₱34,990.00 (12GB + 256GB).
A triangular LED indicator signals incoming notifications, calls, and battery levels. The new JoyUI 12.5 based on MIUI12 improves the basic experience. Games and apps launch in an instant thanks to Black Shark 4’s blazingly-fast RAM and storage, while system optimizations make file transfers faster than ever before. Other features shared by both phones include a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and pop-out physical triggers for a more immersive gaming experience.
- The level of detail is sufficient and the colorimetry rather natural, especially when you disable the AI mode.
- It is running on the Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm) processor with Adreno 660 GPU.
- It runs on Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585) CPU with 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 128GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM memory.
- It is baffling that most of Xiaomi’s own mid-rangers have larger batteries than the Black Shark 4 Pro.
You can Upgrade or Downgrade Xiaomi Black Shark 4 with a Stock ROM file. First of all, you need to download the official stock ROM from the above-given link to flash your device.
So, even though the 4,500mAh isn’t the biggest of batteries, especially for a gaming phone, it can be charged in just a few minutes. For starters, the Black Shark 4 and 4 Pro measure in at 6.67-inches and include a 144Hz refresh rate display — ideal for fast-paced FPS and third-person titles like PUBG and Fortnite. There is an insane 720Hz touch sampling rate, too, which Xiaomi claims is the industry’s best on a mobile. Hardcore gamers may want this supposed competitive advantage. Both models include a pressure-sensitive display, too, which should mean that the level of your taps will correspond to different in-game actions/movement. It is not difficult to see that the next generation of Black Shark gaming phone named Black Shark 4, will be the first gaming phone equipped with Snapdragon 888.